Hello my Beauties.
Today i would love to feature a fellow beauty blogger Alessia, who i met a few months ago on my journey through the blogging world.
She has a wonderful blog with a lovely name: Whispers From Angels. I would say, that’s a catching one. Don’t you think? You can find great posts on accessories, fashion in general, everything vintage, cosmetics and DIY ideas on her blog.
I asked Alessia a few questions about her life, her blogging experience and her goals.
Find out what she had to say. Enjoy!
- Where were you born?
I was born & lived in Italia in a beautiful beach town.
- Where do you live right now?
I live in the UK and have done since i was 4, not as hot as Italia, but hey!
- Where is your favorite place to be?
A beach in Italia is my favourite place to be! The sound of my language, the weather and how it’s so chilled out there with amazing smell of fresh food!
- What was your dream job when you were a kid?
My dream job was to be a nurse 🙂
- What do you do now?
I am a children’s outreach worker, i work with families and children within many areas, such as domestic violence.
- When did you decide it was time to become a beauty blogger?
I started with doing vintage, after my mama discovered the world of blogs. Then through that i found beauty blogs and they inspired me so around may 2012.
- What were your best and worst beauty experiences of 2012?
My best beauty experiences were discovering Bioderma and Vichy cleansing wash!! My skin loves them both.
My worst has to be stick to the nailpolishes i know & trust because i wasted money on other brands that chipped after one day and that irritates me!
- Have you discovered anything new (about yourself and others) during your blogging career?
I have learned to believe in myself and know that i can do this.
Blogging has allowed me to meet some amazing people and to grow in confidence.
- What would you recommend to a newbie in the blogosphere?
To a newbie i would say, don’t listen to others, who dictate on how your blog should be, its YOUR blog so enjoy it.
Dont worry about “rules” as there aren’t any!
- Do you have a motto that you live by?
Dont take the ones you love for granted, appreciate and love every moment with each of them!
- Is there something your readers don’t know about you yet and would be surprised to know?
I don’t think there is anything suprising…what about the fact that i hate celery!? 😉
- Do you plan anything super special for 2013 regarding your everyday life and your blog?
2013 is going to be the year I grow as a blogger, and will finally get a good camera!
I also plan to attend more blogger events and meetups.
- Can you be found on any other platforms other than your own blog?
You can find me on youtube 🙂 http://www.youtube.com/bellessiaangels
- Please tell us about your current beauty secret, that you’ve been obsessed with lately.
My current beauty must have, that I can’t get enough of is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation!
It covers, brightens and lasts! I find this to be such an amazing product and would highly recommend it to anyone!
(Alessia did a great Review! on the Wake Me Up Foundation)
(Picture taken from the RimmelLondon UK site)
It’s really nice to get to know you a little better, Alessia. Thank you for the answers. That was fun.
My dear readers, please feel free to visit Alessia’s blog and her youtube channel (and say “hi” from me).
I’m sure you don’t want to miss any of her updates.
Thanks for reading & until next time – stay beautiful!