What is that award about, you will ask? Well, “Liebster” is a german word meaning “most favorite” or “dearest”, which is usually given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers, who deserve support from the community.
Seriously, that is a really big thing for me, since I’ve just started my journey and it’s really wonderful to be thought of by the fellow beauty blogger and wonderful woman!
Now to the rules:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
Eleven Facts about myself:
- I’m the only child in the family.
- I play the piano since i’m 4 years old. (became a bit lazy during the past years though)
- I was born in Moscow and typicly did some ballet before i started elementary school.
- I speak 4 languages and love traveling around to have some practise in each one of them!
- I don’t like milk, but sometimes i order a cappuccino. (especially the real italian ones are so delish!)
- I could have sushi and pancakes every day and not getting bored of it!
- New Year celebration is my most favorite holiday since the childhood. The thought of starting something fresh and new excites me every time! In my eyes the first 5 minutes after midnight have something magical…
- Ice skating was always my sports of choice, especially when i was a teen. Every time it was a big fun going with my bestie to the local ice skating rink.
- Vibrant & bright colors always make me smile.
- A new intresting beauty book or a youtube channel is like a mini holiday for my brain. Letting my mind wander…
- If in doubt what to get me for my birthday – give me some of your quality time. There is nothing more valuable than spending great moments with people close to your heart & soul!
Eleven questions from http://notquitecarrieb.wordpress.com/
1. Where is your favorite place to pick up makeup? I don’t have just one place where I like to shop for makeup. It really depends on the brand or the product I’m looking for. But i do shop in drugstores and high-end stores.
2. What age were you when you started regularly wearing makeup? On a daily basis probably at age 17-18. Before it was more like tinted lip balms and (weird colored) powder.
3. Favorite Disney cartoon movie? I will have to say Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs was my very first Disney movie and to these days it’s still my favorite one.
4. If you could travel anywhere for a month where would you go, why would you go there, and what would you do? I have done something like that already and it was Mexico. I would love to repeat that experience. The warm-hearted always smiling people, great inspiring antique places like the Aztec Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacán, the delicious traditional food and just the fun mexican fiestas – who wouldn’t want all that for a month or longer? 😉
5. What is one piece of clothing you couldn’t live without? A great pair of jeans, that flatters your figure is a must-have these days. You can dress them up or down depending on the occasion.
6. Which band-dead or alive would make your life to see/meet? Buena Vista Social Club – nothing makes more my day than listening to their music!
7. If you could invent your own line of product (fashion, makeup, skin care,etc) what would it be? It would be a nail polish line, since it combines my passion for color and the fact that a wisely chosen polish is like delicious icing on the cake when it comes to our outfit.
8. Whats your favorite drug store brand? I would have to name two and it’s Catrice and Revlon.
9. What’s your favorite Lush Product? And if you don’t have one what would you like to try? If I’m honest I’m not a big fan of Lush so far. I prefer Fresh Line when it comes to homemade cosmetic (soap, oils ect). Last product i used by Lush was the Honey I washed the Kids soap, which was ok.
10. What’s a hidden talent you’d like to share? Hm, not sure if that’s such a hidden talent, but I’m pretty good in multitasking.
11. What is something you’d like to do before you’re too old to do it? I think I would enjoy trying the water skiing. I bet it would look quite funny for everyone else!
My eleven questions for the bloggers:
- What inspired you to choose the name for your blog?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where do you get your motivation to write a new blog post? What inspires you?
- Do you have any role model in the beauty/fashion industry (models, designers, makeup brands)? Who and why?
- Do you remember what the first makeup item was that you ever used?
- If you hear or read about an interesting beauty product that’s not available in your country, would you still go and get it online?
- High end cosmetics vs. drugstore cosmetics? Whats your choice most of the time?
- If you could travel to any interesting place in the world, where would it be and why?
- What’s your secret remedy when you are stressed out?
- What’s your autumn/winter must haves (food, cosmetics, book, clothing ect.)?
- What is your other passion besides fashion & makeup?
Blogger I’m nominating: (some of you might have more than 200 followers, but i really would like to nominate YOU!)
Go ahead and share the love!