Hello my Beauties.
Hope you are having a fantastic night, wherever you are. It was a long and tiring day for me, but when i came home i was still in the mood for a new blog post, so i decided to go with something fun and easy, like one of the Christmas Tag‘s, that was going around youtube & blogger world. If you like, you can definitely join me in this.
1) Which holiday do you celebrate? I get caught up in all the christmas atmosphere, all the cheer and decoration. It’s fun for me to observe people during this time of the year. But i’m definitely celebrating more the New Years, that is’s a big family tradition since my childhood. So don’t worry, i’ll be getting my presents too, just a few day’s later than the most of you 😀
2) What are you doing for the holidays this year? Mostly staying home, cooking a lot of healthy & unhealthy festive dishes, baking like crazy, since it’s something i always do with my mom around New Years, maybe going to the Nutcracker Ballet, if i can get my hands on the tickets, but mainly just relaxing and enjoying my free time.
3) What’s your favorite holiday drink? I will go with the classic hot chocolate. I almost never drink it, except during december. How about you??
4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men? As the decoration for my tree i have to pick candy cane, since i simply love how it looks, so fun and adorable. But if we are talking about a sweet snack, i will rather have the gingerbread man.
5) What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song? I quite enjoy the song Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt, it’s playful and cute. 🙂
6) What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received? The probably weirdest and unthoughtful gift i got was a milk frother. Someone is going to say now, but hey, a milk frother – what’s wrong with that? Right, nothing. But coming from a friend who actually knows exactly i’m not consuming any milk (not really allergic, but i’m just not responding too well to milk) it was quite surprising. oh well…
7) Have you ever made a snowman? Yes, most definitely when i was a kid. It was always so much fun to play with all that snow.
8) What is your favorite winter fragrance? I don’t have a particular summer or winter fragrance, i usually like lighter scents. This winter i’m quite obsessed with Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold, that came out recently. It smells like sparkling bergamot, lush gardenia and musk.
9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!) So i guess this is about gifts. I would say some really great nail hardner, like the Nail Hardner Bamboo by KOH , since im trying to revive my nails, so i can wear them long more often. And maybe some new jewelry statement pieces, since i discovered this passion during this past year.
10) What is most important to you about the holidays? As for most of us, the holidays are there to spend quality time with my family, share important moments, remember old fun stories, make family pictures, maybe even watch old family tapes (oh boy!) and just enjoy a great homemade meals together.
To share the fun i would love to tag a few fellow bloggers, so i’d have a nice evening holiday read myself. 🙂 (Please feel free to participate even if i do not tagg you personally!)
Don’t be shy – do the tag: